Monday, April 19, 2004

I went canoeing yesterday. It was good, despite the fact that my arms and face are now sunburnt. I regret not putting on suntan lotion, but i'll probably do the same thing next time around. I got motion sickness after about an hour or so of canoeing. But hey, all in all it was great fun. But the most fun for me came after the canoeing was done.

Happily deciding to walk to McDonalds to meet up with the rest, we found along the way a shopping cart. The NTUC shopping cart had the one dollar plied out of it. So we decided to use it for a while. One of my friends jumped into the cart and we dumped our bags on him and pushed him to the McDonalds. Along the way, we got plenty of stares and people laughing at us. Ah.. it was good. But, as we neared our destination, two policemen stopped us. We got a small scolding, before being called immature and told to stop using the shopping cart. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home