Sunday, April 11, 2004

I love writing. I always have. I thorougly enjoyed any compositions i had to write during Primary and Secondary school. Quite a while back i started my first 'novel', which was left incomplete after like 4 chapters or so. Currently, i'm writing another 'novel', which is in its 8th chapter. I have an average of 1000 - 1500 words per chapter for that novel. Its published online, but i'm not going to give any links until its complete.

However, i do have another story i've co-written with someone else that is complete. It is a fanfiction on Batman and Albert Wesker of Resident Evil. I've written about 50% of the 10,000+ word story. And now i'm sharing it with everyone. If you have been visiting my blog for a long time, you will recall that i frequently participate in story writing things such as Survivor, where we continue a story and people get voted out. I also have already written Batman vs Wesker some time back as a duel, the link i posted here. BUT i have edited the story greatly, and i believe its much, much better now.

So... make time to check it out. If anything, do it for me and give me feedback. No other way for me to improve, except by criticisms. Or just read it because i'm the one that wrote 50% of it. Hopefully its not the worst 50% of it. hehehe...

Anyway, the story is :

Another Night in Gotham City

Read it! Read it NOW!!!! Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home