Tuesday, April 13, 2004

If the papers are to be believed, David Beckham is one of the most unfaithful husbands in the world. From having a squeaky clean image, he is now known around the world as an adulterer. More than 9 women have apparently slept with David Beckham, one of them right here in Singapore in 2001. Man, oh man. I'm a big fan of David Beckham. While i don't doubt that he may have slept with someone, 9 women just seems a bit too much for the man. Ah, well. What do I know.

I hate flying insects. Call me a sissy or what, but i'm just terrified by them. Two days ago a flying insect flew into my room and landed on my bed. I totally freaked out. Pushing my pillow aside with an insecticide spray, i tried to find the little creature. No success, it had dissapeared. I didn't dare lie down in my bed for about 10 minutes. Even after that, i couldn't sleep for some time. Its not easy, with the knowledge that somewhere in the room a flying insect was lurking. Yesterday, it appeared again. But this time i saw it in time. Spraying the bugger with too much insecticide(i think), i finally killed the flying cockroach. Ah... i could have a good night's sleep last night.

Flying insects suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home