Sunday, April 11, 2004

Yesterday i watch The Passion of the Christ with a few of my friends. It was not as bloody or as violent as i thought it would be. In fact, i thought Jesus of Nazareth has a worse nailing of Jesus to the cross. I did not think that The Passion was any better than Jesus of Nazareth. Visually The Passion's torturing of Jesus Christ was visually more impactful, but Jesus of Nazareth told the story better.

But after the movie, all the people i was with had one common goal : TIME TO GO HOME AND DO QT!!!!! And its so true. There's not much else you want to do after watching a movie like that. My Savior suffered so much for me. He went though so much pain. And yet, here I am sometimes forgetting to talk to the God who gave up his life for me. Not putting the Person who suffered so much so that i could live first in my life. If another human should lay down his life for me, i'd be eternally grateful and treat that person extra special. But sometimes i just forget about God. Sigh. Forgive me, Lord. I promise to the best of my abilities and with Your grace and help, to put You first in my life.

Above all powers, above all kings
Above all nature and all created things
Above all wisdom and all the ways of man
You were here before the world began

Above all kingdoms, above all thrones
Above all wonders the world has ever known
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure what you're worth

Crucified
Laid behind the stone
You lived to die
Rejected and alone
Like a rose
Trampled on the ground
You took the fall
And thought of me
Above all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home