Tuesday, June 01, 2004

There's a FREAKING HUGE WASP in my room. And when i saw FREAKING HUGE i mean FREAKING HUGE... Its bigger than my middle finger... the moment i saw it, i ran like hell. I screamed and ran out of my room, and slammed shut the transparent(thank God its glass sliding door. The FREAKING HUGE WASP flew slowly around my room for a while, stopping at the door for a moment, looking FREAKING HUGE!!!! It buzzed around some more, then went ON MY BED!!! Now, my room is very messy, There's clothes on the floor, books and papers all over the place. Beside my bed there's a curtain. Its like wasp hiding paradise.

So, after ten minutes of tense scanning the room through my glass door, i realised that the FREAKING HUGE WASP is hiding somewhere... the evil creature, plotting my death. I opened the door slowly and popped my head in and looked around. No sign of the FREAKING HUGE WASP. So i cauciously tip toed into my room, grabbed the insecticide, then ran out again. After about a minute of scanning the room, satisfied that the wasp wasn't going to kill me, i entered again. Taking the insecticide in one hand, i looked around. My brother by now had come to see what the comotion was. He handed me a bamboo stick(the ones used to hang clothes) to poke around my bed. But first, i started spraying around. I sprayed my bed, the curtains, my books, my clothes... you name it, they all now smell of HUNTER Lemon scent insecticide. Then i started poking around. I hit my bed, i hit my curtain, my books, my clothes... nothing. The vile monster was just keeping still in some corner of my room, laughing at me while i tried to find it. Just waiting for me to give up, before flying out of its hiding place and stinging me to death.

So i poked and i poked. I sprayed some more. But still... nothing. i sprayed under my bed, on my chair, behind my cuboard... nothing. No sign of the fiend. After another ten minutes, i gave up. Sitting back at my chair, i started playing my games again, but in fear. I put the insecticide next to me, ready to spray should the spawn of satan try to attack me.

I passed the phone in my room to my brother, telling him that if the wasp should sting me to death, he will hear my screams, close the door and call for help.

If i die, i die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home