Sunday, May 16, 2004

Wow... boy am I tired... after a Saturday of walking(4 hours worth, can you belive it? and carrying a heavy bag, too), i went to my class chalet where i hardly slept at night. Comming home today, i slept a bit before heading down to Karate class.

Boy, am I tired.

But hey, the walk was VERY fun(though it got rather painful towards the end), the swim and dinner at the Gerbers was fun, there were more good looking girls in a place than i've seen in a long time. It was probably the first time at a Jabez outing that the girls actually OUTNUMBERED the guys. It was amazing. I hope that happens more often. The chalet was good, met up with some very good classmates. We talked soccer for about an hour before sleeping. I miss having someone i can talk about soccer with for hours on end. The closest in Jabez is Jimmy, but even he can't talk soccer for hours.

And the weather sucks. Its so hot i probably sweated twice as much during Karate class.

I don't know where i'm going with this.

I really don't know what i'm typing.

I like girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home