Tuesday, June 01, 2004

He Broke Into the Hotel in Self-Defense?

A member of Greenland's local parliament charged with breaking into a hotel and stealing liquor will plead "self-defense" because it was cold outside, national KNR radio reported on Friday.
Jensine Berthelsen of the liberal Atassut party said she had had to force her way into the hotel in the west coast town of Sisimiut. "It was cold and there was no other way to get in," she told the radio.

Police gave her the choice of a fine or going to court and Berthelsen opted for a trial. "If I pay the fine it amounts to declaring myself guilty, and I don't think I am," she said.


Wow... you gotta love people like that. Claiming their not guilty after breaking into a hotel and stealing liquor...

Anyway, my blog has been updated less frequently, with less news and comments. In the past i used to be able to find a pun for most news stories i comment on, but lately i've been busy.. Doing what? Well... doing nothing. Hey, doing nothing is a lot! Just ask Garfield. I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home