Friday, May 28, 2004

Blogs all over the world will be saying that Fantasia won, and whether they agree or not. Well.. i'll say i agree. I've never liked Fantasia. Since the first time i saw her, i didn't like her style of songs. I never planned on buying her CD, thoug i would buy a Diana, La Toya or Jasmine CD. I've always been a ballad person, which is why i'm such a big Clay Aiken fan. Which i feel cheated, by the way, cos he just released his enhanced album for the same price as the first album, but contains TWO extra songs and a VCD. i feel so cheated. Anyway, good job to Fantasia. After i heard her sing I Believe, i may just buy it. It says something if you can convince someone who doesn't like your genre of music to buy your CD.

And I can't stand Ruben Studdard now. His song What If was boring to be with a capital B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home