Thursday, May 27, 2004

So Fantasia and Diana sang their hearts out yesterday. I love Diana, i like her style of singing more than Fantasia's soul music. I thought Diana was brilliant on her first two songs, her rendition of I Believe was beatiful. Fantasia started off badly, but then sang, for the 3rd time, a wonderful version of Summertime. THEN she sang her version of I Believe, which blew me away. It was like... WOW. What i didn't get is this.. why the heck did the producers make both finalists sing the same song? Why why why? They're making the winner release I Believe as her first single, but they didn't have to make them BOTH sing the song. Fantasia's version, in my opinion, was much more special than Diana. But that's just me, i would have voted for Diana anyway.

What's up with the drink companies? First Pepsi comes up with Pepsi Twist, pepsi with lemon. Then Coke comes up with Coke Lemon(i forget what its called). Then Sprite comes up with Sprite Ice. Now 7up comes up with 7up ice. Eh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home