Thursday, June 16, 2005

To Upkeep a Blog

Is practically impossible for me, considering how FREAKINGLY LAZY i am to update. Seriously. Other people cannot go past a week without blogging. Me, DEH, when i stop blogging it takes me forever to start again.

Which leads the designer of this blog to complain that i keep asking her to change my blog design, while i hardly update.

What to do. Lazy is lazy. Usually i talk about news that interests me. Like Michael Jackson managing to escape ALL of his accusations in court. The jury thought that he was innocent. I always thought so too, anyway. He weirds me out, but i doubt he's even remotely interested in doing anything sexual to those kids.

But, i don't really care about him anyway. Seriously, i never really liked his music anyway. What interested me was that there were actually people who camped outside with signs waiting for his verdict. As if he was the Pope or something. When the man/woman/child came out, they actually cried for him. I was like... eh? Its not like he's related to you or anything. What's the white/black man mean to them? That much? I don't know, and i'll probably never understand. But i doubted they'll send him to jail anyway. Its Michael Jackson. He'll probably die in jail, the kid that he is. He's not meant for a normal life.

Like Russel Crowe, who is still waiting for whether the man whom he threw his handphone at to say whether he accepts his apology. Which the man says he won't, and he actually wants justice done. What bullshit. He just wants more money from the big star and his 15 minutes of fame, like everybody else. Russel Crowe ain't going to jail. He's just going to be quite a few million poorer, like Michael Jackson after his previous accusers. Just wait, there's going to be an out of court settlement worth many many millions.

Russel Crowe, though, got very emotional on a talkshow saying how sorry he is and how wrong he was to throw a phone. I say he's just afraid to go to jail and get his visa taken away from him, thus banning him from hollywood.

Emotions, however, are a very strong thing. I'm not one to get very emotional. There are few people in the world that can affect me very strongly emotional, and they know who they are. I realise that emotions can block a whole lotta logic. The most rational person can become the worst person in the world when emotional. I found that even I, whom i thought was one of the least people in the world affected by emotions, can be so badly affected by them. Emotions cloud judgement like no tomorrow. When emotions come in the picture, an imperfect person can be viewed in a way that's totally different from who they really are. I learnt that the hard way.

Its a lesson learnt, really, that as long as i'm human, i'm still susceptible to emotional blinding. No matter what. So i gotta watch myself much more closely, to see that emotions don't get in the way of my logic.

On a lighter note, i went to sentosa and saw a nekkid woman sunbathing. Which would probably have been a good thing, except that she was old(looked over 35), ang mo, unchio, and i was there with another female. Probably, if the female wasn't there, i COULD have had a bigger reaction.

Reaction, man. Reaction. Not erection. Reaction. Deh. What erection. Not to say that i DON'T have those. My equipment's fine man. It is. I'm not overcompensating. I'm not saying this because there's something with it and i'm trying to convince myself that there's nothing wrong with it. Its fine. Really.

And don't go and comment "yeah right" in the comments box like you don't believe me. Don't make me prove it to ya'll! you don't want that! the girls will go OooOooo and the guys will be envious. i can't do that to you people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that other female who was with u chio?

mebbe that's why u didn't react ... that nekkid ang moh cannot compete lah...

10:17 AM  
Blogger Black Jack said...

Mann..... JBRH mann.... that don't need no proof...

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home