Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Musical Baton

Total volume of music files on my computer:
1.21GB

The last CD I bought was:
Greatest Love Of All - its a compilation of classic sappy love songs. Right up my alley!!!

Song playing right now:
Christian Aguileira - The Voice Within

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. Something Like You by N'Sync
2. In The End by Linkinpark
3. Higher by Creed
4. Perfect by Simple Plan
5. Love Me by Colin Raye

Don't hate me cos i happen to like boybands, rock, alternative and pop all at once.

And... well, i'm not passing it on because i don't really have anyone to pass it on to.... I have no online friends, and those i do know already got this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite true. practically all the blogs I go to have this entry.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home