Sunday, May 15, 2005

Christon=Lousiest Blogger Ever

Basically, i am probably the lousiest blogger i know... yes.

All my posts are about me not blogging.

I have lost my readership. Not that i had a huge one to begin with.

Simply because i'm too lazy to write down anything.

Lazy lazy me.

You know, sometimes i wonder whether i should even delete this blog. It is rather useless...

Its been like... years since i've posted something interesting.

I don't even find interesting stuff on the net anymore.

I hardly even surf the net anymore.

I don't even know xiaxue.




Ok. I lied. I know xiaxue.

So as a blogger, i should be shot.

I make a good fire fighter though.

Oh wait... i don't make that great a fire fighter, simply because there are so few fires to fight. Sigh... i blame Singapore for being such a fire safe country, that i have so few fires to fight.

I have a huge muscular body though.



Ok, i lied. I have a VERY huge muscular body with a face that makes girls go ga-ga over me.

Yes, they are lining up to date me at this very moment. They love me oh so very very much.

Its True.

Don't look at me like that.... i don't lie.



Ok... so i lied twice. I'm not lying now. I'm really good-looking and buff and stuff. Girls want to date me. I'm that powerful. Its true.

And i'm also rich. Like... i own a private jet and helicopter. You just don't know it because there are few places i can land my own helicopter in Singapore, so i hardly fly it around.

The Backstreet Boys are back with a new song, Incomplete. I guess they're tired of failing as solo artistes, so they're trying now to fail as a boyband again.

What boyband. They're so old they should be called mid-life crises men.

Imagine that. "Up next, its the Midlifecrises Men with a song, Midlifecrises' back"

Man, i've got 10 more years before i hit the mid-life crises. That's bad.

I don't know where i'm going with this.

I think i'm just wasting space right now.

I think i'm sleepy.

I think i should stop thinking of someone as she's not very good for me.

I also think that my workplace should have better higher ranking people as some of them aren't very nice and abuse their power over their subordinates.

I wish i had a girlfriend.

I wish God would send me a girlfriend.

But i also know that God ain't sending me no girlfriend right now cos all i'll do is ruin hers and my life.

Especially if its the girl i'm thinking about, though it could be the opposite then.

Opposite as she may ruin my life as much as i ruin hers, not as in it would be a good thing.

Newcastle is now 12th in the EPL. For those that actually care, that means they suck this season. Really bad. Like worse than Man U.

Whom just got taken over by some rich american dude who doesn't even care about football. Poor Man U. I guess they're so poor thing... Having many of the best players in the world, being the richest club and all, because some rich guy has taken over the club.

I don't understand girls.

I don't understand bikinis.

I don't understand micro mini-skirts.

I don't understand the beach.

I don't understand why i can't stop thinking about someone even though everyone is telling me to.

I don't understand how i can become a fire fighter.

I don't understand why someone can wear their pants at their like thighs, with a belt, and look so weird walking around orchard road.

I don't understand my little sister.

I don't understand how people can enjoy playing the piano, yet i hate it so much.

I don't understand why i am writing all this nonsense.

I think i'm sleepy now. I'm going to sleepy. Ignore the ramblings of a sleepy man. I mean boy. I mean man. I mean man-boy. I'm not a boy, not yet a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home