Monday, June 20, 2005

The Blogger's Progress

There comes a time when all seems lost. When there is nothing to blog, nothing to say, no one reading my blog. Something needed to be done. So thus began...

THE BLOGGER'S PROGRESS


The Beginning

There came upon a time, in my blogging life when i realised that something was not right. Nothing was going right... i would open up blogger.com, click on the little plus sign that said create post... and stare at a blank page, not knowing what to read.

My blog was dying... i knew it. Give it a few more months... and it'll be dead. ka-put. No more readers. I needed to do something... to step out of my comfort zone and do something drastic. And so i set off on a quest... a quest to find out why. Where did i go wrong? Why am i losing readership, and why have i lost -THE PASSION- to blog? i needed to know. What is -THE SECRET- to blogging success?

So i turned on my computer... and searched the internet. I typed into the search bar this sentence : "What is The Secret to Blogging?"

Suddenly, the lights in my room started to flicker. Bzztr... bzzzt... Man, i was getting scared! My computer screen started to glow... then it freaking EXPLODED!!! Left in its place was a bright golden... face. It looked like David Hasselhoff. Then the face started to speak.

"It appears you have decided to search for -THE SECRET- to blogging." his voice reverberated around the room, echoing off my walls. "And as the Blogging Head, i have seen much potential in you, KaBaBoom. I have only one thing to say to you... Find the Big Four. Only then, will you be able to truely fulfill your blogging greatness. The first of the Big Four you will find in the Pink Shopping Mall where it both Rains and Snows ice cream. She will lead you on your quest."

So the blogging head was really a head... and i knew i had my direction in life. To find out -THE SECRET- of blogging, to fulfill my dream of being a succesful blog. That would be my sole reason for living now. Though it may take my life, i will not give up. For only to the determined shall success arrive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune in next time for The Journey to XiaXue's Mall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home