Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Beckham should be banned from naming his kids.

And rightly so too. Once again, the skinny woman gave birth to a boy. Actually, Beckham is really turning out to be Golden Balls. I mean... 3 kids, 3 boys? Chinese from China(unlike english from england) like boys plenty. If i knew Beckham's secret, i'd sell it for millions. Or rather, cheaply to millions in to the chinese from china.

But anyway, continuing the trend of giving weird names to his children(thus far Brooklyn, named after the place where he was 'conceived', and Romeo... nuff said). So, playing in Spain and all, and with him learning spanish, Beckham decides, HEY, HOW ABOUT WE GIVE MY KID A SPANISH NAME!!!!1111

So he thinks and he thinks. Then he decides... I KNOW!!! I'll do a play on words! My crossing ability is one of the best in the world... Why not give my kid a name that means cross? Like... uhh... Cruz! That's right!

So he goes on and names his kid Cruz. Only problem : Cruz is a girl's spanish name. Its like me going around with a girl's name... wait, i am going around with a girl's name. At least Kristin(my name is christon) kreuk is very chio.

So his poor kid will be going to school, with an extremely famous dad, with a girl's name. Sigh...

DAVID BECKHAM GIVES HIS KID YET ANOTHER WEIRD NAME

But hey, celebrities LOVE to give their kids weird names anyway.

Gwnyth Palthrow and Chris Martin called their girl Apple. Which is weird, but hey, don't we have a celebrity called Apple Hong? Jamie Oliver, you know, the cook you see sometimes on TV Mobile? He has daughters called Daisy Boo and Poppy Honey. I'm not kidding. That's they're real names. Eh.

Bob Gedolf named his daughters Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches and Pixie.

Celebrities just can't give their kids normal names like George or Mary. They gotta give the weirdest names on earth. I feel for their kids, i really do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You know who Jamie Oliver is! Ooooh, I love the Nekkid Chef!!!

Excuse me, Poppy Honey is a pretty name. In England, they 'Poppy' is not an unusual name.

I like the name 'Hope' .. then i could stretch it an call her "Ho-pee" -- and if i ever go to america, ppl will think i support native american indians. Yeehaa.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, there's another reason I like "Hope"... Faith is the substance of things Hoped for... heehee...

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home