Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Women can be vicious creatures. Its true, especially when it comes to divorce. Ray Parlour's wife wants HALF of his salary for maintainence, even though she's neither poor nor in need. The court, at the point of her divorce, awarded her two houses worth 3 million dollars, a $750,000 lump sum as well as a $750,000 a year maintenance. So basically, she's getting $62,000 a month for dong absolutely nothing. This is not even including their children's maintenance, its solely for her. But is she happy? No.... she's not happy at all. She claims that her husband found playing for Arsenal more important than her family, and she had supported him and played a big part in him doing so well. So she wants 1.3 million dollars a year, exactly 50% of Ray Parlour's salary as maintence.

Does that make sense, i ask you, does that make sense? In the past maintenence made sense, as a lot of women were housewives and not as educated, so finding a job was difficult, and thus the man still needed to support her. Now, women like that are abusing the priviledge. Sigh. How this can happen?

But hey, it doesn't concern me. I'm very sure that if i ever get married, my wife will love me so much she'll never divorce me nor want my money.(she'll probably be more qualified and richer than me anyway, and i may very well ended up a house-husband.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home