Tuesday, May 04, 2004

1337 SHIRT FOLDING VIDEO!!!111

Man, we all gotta learn to fold shirts like that!!!!

I wanna get myself a BMW next time.

BMW Drivers Get Most Sex

The German magazine "Men's Car" found in a survey of 2,253 motorists aged 20 to 50 published in its inaugural May issue that male BMW drivers say they have sex on average 2.2 times each week while Porsche drivers have sex 1.4 times per week.

Ah... BMW, here i come!

I belive that there is a conspiracy going on with the lifts near my house. See, ever so often there will be two lifts waiting on the first floor. So i go up to one and press the button. And the other lift opens, causing me to walk to the other side. It doesn't matter if i choose the left or right lift. The other lift always, always, ALWAYS opens instead of the one i'm waiting at. i have no idea why. Stupid lifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home