Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Those of you who are not soccer fans, ignore this.

Chelsea is rich. Two months ago, they were deep in debt. Suddenly, their messiah comes in the form of a rich russian, and suddenly, BOOM! they're rich. And buying. And buying. And buying. Sigh. I don't like chelsea anymore. Rich buggers. If both joe cole and huan veron go over, the'll be spending more than 60 million pounds on new players. Not even Man U can do that. Rich buggers. Newcastle has only 1 new signing, and a free transfer at that.

That aside, i wonder how people choose the teams they support. I mean, i don't live in Newcastle. I don't even live in England. I live in the little red dot called Singapore. Yet i choose to support an EPL team. I have absolutely no idea why. Maybe cos Newcastle plays entertaining football. But if thats the case, i can't really explain why some nuts choose to support Liverpool....*cough*jimmy*cough*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home