Wednesday, August 06, 2003

My dad just told me last night to stop using Kazza. Apparently they're gonna start suing kazza users in singapore too. for about $200 per illegal song. multiplied by the amount of illegal songs that i have shared on my computer, that comes up to about $200,000. Ouch. Looks like I gotta stop using kazza. which means i won't be able to download songs that i like, as well as test other songs from the album before i go and buy the CD. which means i probably will be buying less CDs, cos i don't know what the other songs are like. I guess i'm one of the few users that use kazza to test out CDs to buy. Sigh. But their scare tatic is working for kazza users. there is paranoia over quite a few forum boards. people are starting to stop sharing music. kazza is dying a slow death now, unless something big happens. looks like i gotta migrate to WinMX soon. $200,000. No joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home