Wednesday, April 28, 2004

You see, every now and then i bring my little sister to the playground so she won't be stuck on the computer or watching TV at home all the time. So i brought her down to the playground near my place to play. So we're playing at the playground, which had no sand ever since the HDB people decided that sand in a playground was not good, and demolished all sand playgrounds and put in those spongy, rough things that hurt you when you slide on them. I prefered the old playgrounds. But anyway, i was sitting down below that speaker thing that you speak into and there's another speaker thing that's on the other side of the playground. Then i got up. Forgetting about the metal thing above my head. I felt pain. Plenty of pain. Ow.

And the bump is still on my head today. And it still hurts when i press it. Maybe i should stop pressing it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home