Friday, February 13, 2004

No updates on thursday. Why? I guess i was too busy slacking.. la la la...

Although yesterday i did watch American Idol. It was a waste of my time. I mean, the show was half an hour. They had 15 minutes of advertisements. They had like 14 minutes of waiting, showing repeats etc. Boring stuff(to me anyway). But one thing that got to me was the SMS system. I seriously can't stand it. It drives me nuts. Some things people say are very stupid. They keep harping on and on about how William Hung is the real american idol, how they want him to come back for the wild card show, how he should win, etc etc. Others sms greetings to friends, totally unrelated to the show whatsoever. Others make stupid statements. Can't stand the SMS system. But then, it brings in Mediacorp a lot of money, so no way they're going to stop it..

Talking about William Hung, i shall list out, in terms of popularity(song requests on the radio), all the american idols so far..

Clay Aiken > Kelly Clarkson > William Hung > Kimberly Locke(yeah, she has a single out) Ruben Studdard > Justin Grabani(however you spell that).

Clay Aiken beats every by leaps and bounds. William Hung, however, beats Kimberly Locke and Ruben Studdard in terms of song requests. Props to him. I love the guy. I really, really love the guy.

Topless in Singapore? I thought it'll never happen. But it did. Two tourists came to Singapore recently. And they sunbathed topless at East Coast Park. And surprising a lot of people. The offenders said this :

"We thought it was up to the individual whether to go topless or not, and for us, we don't care of people look at our breasts. But we didn't know it was illegal here."

I guess it is up to the individual. What are you view on going topless? I guess i'm rather against it. Like it or not, especially for guys(or rather, only for guys) looking at a woman's breasts is never just admiring God's creation. Almost always it leads to lust. Or in my case, at least. So going topless is guarenteed to make men lust. The girl may not care about it, but hey, i care. As much as i would want to see a woman's exposed boobies, i know its not going to do good things to my mind. So i'd rather not. When you go topless, its never only about the individual. Its also about everyone that's looking.

How long will it be before Singapore legalises topless sunbathing? I have no idea. Singapore was about two years behind everyone else when it came to the Bikini. In two years time will Singaporean women be sunbathing topless? Will Singaporeans ever be that daring? I guess we'll wait and see.

38 Year old Lorry Driver said this :

Its not a big deal. I just admire their figures and I am quite appreciate of their bravery.

Yeah.... Riiiiiight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home