Friday, February 06, 2004

I'm a busy, busy man. Ok, maybe not that busy, considering i slacked half the night away at a friend's place yesterday before watching American Idol. Which my favourite singer went out, btw. I absolutely LOVED scooter girl. Those that follow American Idol should know who she is. I'm crushed that she's out. I loved her personality, her willingness to learn, her sense of humour. Now i don't really support anyone in American Idol cos nobody really stands out. ah, well. i'll follow every episode deligently anyway:)

Anyway, time for a little promotion. This is for the Batman and Resident Evil fans. Have you ever wondered what would happen should one day Batman and Albert Wesker should fight? Well, its been written as a little piece of fanfiction, half by me. I'm Coin, and i play Batman in this little fanfic called Twas another night in Gotham City. It worked kinda like this : i started off playing as Batman and inviting someone to challenge him. Someone did, as Albert Wesker. And i write something, and he continues that story, and i continue it after that. Please be nice with the flames, cos i'm not that pro a writer ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home