Sunday, February 20, 2005

There comes a time in a blogger's life when he has to decide : Do i, or do i not, continue to blog.

See, it took me forever to start blogging. While the whole blogging craze was going on, i wanted to start, but didn't dare. I was afraid people wouldn't like my blog. I was afraid that what i wrote would make people laugh at me. But i did try in the end, and my blog was relatively popular.

I started commenting on news, giving my own two cents, and saying things. Basically trying to be funny, and impress people. It was also fun, and i looked forward to updating my blog. I would read the WHOLE Straits Times newspaper, PLUS the Newpaper, plus STREATS, plus TODAY. If i couldn't get any, i would read the online version. I would surf forum boards looking for interesting pictures, videos, anything i could post. It was great, and people liked it, and i felt good.

Then i started getting lazy. And losing my touch. My commentries came less frequent, and less funny. Then i started updating once a week. Then less. Then after i went into SCDF, even less. i hadn't even updated since... forever. But hey, that's all about to change. I doubt people will read my blog anymore... i doubt it even gets more than a hit a week. But i'm going to start updating regularly, because this time, i actually WANT to say stuff, not just make people like me. I remember how fun it was to read up something funny, and post about it, or find something cool on a forum board and post a link to it. I'm gonna start it again, and maybe, just maybe, people will come back.

But if they dont't, hey, it doesn't matter. This will be my outlet for saying what i want to say, regardless of whether anybody reads it. So be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home