Sunday, August 08, 2004

For those that aren't in the know... i've been sent for a fire fighter course. so instead of POP on 11 sep, i finish my recruit training on October 24. I'm currently going through horrible training to be a fit fire fighter. And i'm not fit. I'm someone who has failed his 2.4, standing broad jump and pull ups. i can't even do a single pull up. that's how weak i am.

But they say they'll train me. They'll train me until i get a at least a silver. i'll be in pain most of the day.

BUT, when i pass out on October 24, i'll be fitter than i ever dreamed of. and it would be worth it. it would all be worth it.

if my posts are getting boring, its probably cos i haven't had the chance to read news, nor get my sense of humour back inbetween training.

*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home