Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Behold, a 'New Sport'.

Now, we all know American Football. The NFL. An exciting league, an exciting game. Full of testosterone(hope i spelled it right). So, some people decided to add a little female element in it. Good Bye Superbowl. HELLOOOOO Lingerie Bowl

Ahh... but what is it exactly?

In what is billed as the first annual Lingerie Bowl, model/actresses will play a 7-on-7 "tackle'' football game in their underwear during halftime of the Super Bowl. The Lingerie Bowl website shows the two squads, Team Euphoria and Team Dream, wearing "uniforms" of matching lace-trimmed bras, panties and garters, with the players' numbers sewn over the left bra cups. Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit babe and ex-Sylvester Stallone fiancé Angie Everhart is the captain of one team. Model/actress Nikki Ziering captains the other.

So basically, a team of 7 lingerie model/actresses will play American Football IN LACY LINGERIE!!!!!111 They'll be like TACKLING each other, pushing and pulling, pilling on top of each other.... Its like a dream come true! You know who's the luckiest man in the world? The COACH of the Lingerie Football team! He gets to TRAIN them!!!!

The reporter went to a practice session, and guess what one girl said :

"Could you turn around and look back at me over your shoulder?" one photographer asked a player. She refused, telling him, "I don't show my ass."

What does the reporter say in his article after that comment?

Well, of course not. She may play football in her underwear on national TV, but she has standards.

What do some of the models/actresses who will be playing this game think?

"I'm no more self-conscious playing in my underwear than I would be playing in my sweats," Ziering said. "Should I be self-conscious?" She paused. "I guess I should. But that's just me. That's what I do".

What do some of the coaches say?

"It's all about having good, clean fun," Lawrence Taylor said. "There are 250,000 channels, and we have to give people an alternative to watch."

Yes, good clean fun. No, we can't get cleaner than girls in Lingerie running around and tackling each other! Ahhh... look out for some hair pulling and, (hopefully) CLOTHES TEARING!!!!!

I'm moving to America!

Kidding. I would not submit my mind to entertainment that degrades women, causes lust and stoops so low so as to bring in the people.

*crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home