Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I got meself a new Starhub handphone plan. One that gives me FREE INCOMMING CALLS! not that people call me a lot, but its nice knowing that if they do, i don't have to pay:)

But one problem with getting a new line is that i gotta transfer all my numbers into the new sim card. Which took me 45 minutes. So troublesome. Waste my time. But hey, i got FREE INCOMMING CALLS for the first time in my life!

No updates yesterday because, as faith said, i was staying over at her place playing PS2. And the game that i found VERY fun was Slam Tennis. i was never a fan of tennis, but when you play with another person, and start to actually play WELL and co-operate, it becomes ultra fun. Me and my friends will PWN j00 ALL at Slam Tennis!

'Bored' Teens Rack Up $160 Million Internet Bill

Three German teenagers were being investigated for fraud Friday after they spent 130 million euros ($160 million) in a two-hour Internet shopping spree because they were "bored," authorities said Friday.
The 19-year-olds splashed out on light aircraft, patents, industrial machinery, restaurants and artwork after hacking into an account on an Internet auction site.


Scary. Very scary. 130 Million Euros??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home