Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Hehehehe.... I'm skipping work today. Got a minor stomach upset this morning, the perfect excuse to skip work. Not serious enough to spoil my fun, but sick enough to get myself an MC without lying. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! ALL YOUR MCs ARE BELONG TO US!!!! I'm gonna enjoy today thorougly, cos my parents are in sentosa right now, so i'm at home alone! the HAPPINESS!!!

Yesterday i went for a birthday party. And boy, was it fun. I have not had this much fun at a birthday party for a long, long time. Its probably cos its not your typical birthday party where there's like planned games and stuff. We just went downstairs to the playground and played games like crazy. A group of teenagers and two adults playing stupid games together probably looked weird to anyone passing by, but hey, we don't care! The punggol people must hate us now, cos we were so noisy until almost 11pm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home