Wednesday, November 05, 2003

*Yawn* I'm sleepy. Very sleepy. Woke up at 3 am yesterday to watch Manchester United vs Rangers. Lack of sleep now. But it was worth it. Man U thrashed Rangers 3-0 in a very one-sided, entertaining match. Diego Forlan scored a wonderful goal. I also realise that at 5:30 am it is pretty difficult to draw the line between what is a dream and what is real. very difficult.

Caning of kids. If you check out the LIFE section today, you'll see an article on that. This guy calls it abuse. He compares it to beating of wives(and husbands). Those that know me know that i'm a firm believer of spare the rod and spoil the child. I was regularly whacked as a kid(yah, i was pretty naughty at home). The bible says(as my mom always used to remind me before she whacked me),

Proverbs 13:24
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.


I am living proof that caning works. I turned out pretty well(i think:P). There is a think line between discipline and abuse. Finding that is difficult. but if i ever do get married and have kids, my kids will PH3@r the Cane. Unless my wife is anti-cane. then i'll see how...

Kids may hate you when you cane them. I know i did hate my mom. But at the end of it all, they gonna thank you for that, cos it'll teach them plenty. Just like i thank my mom for caning me. If not for the cane(or wooden spoon in my case), i will not be the person i am today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home