Friday, October 17, 2003

I don't like Beyonce anymore. If you want to strip on stage, by all means. But don't say something like this.

Bootylicious diva Beyonce Knowles has ruled out any girl-on-girl kisses, like Britney Spears and Madonna, because God has not given her permission.

However, the devout Christian says God is OK with her wearing sexy clothes and stripping on stage.

The singing star said about the girl-on-girl kiss: "I have standards. There are things I will not do."

Beyonce added: "I always carry myself like a lady. I don't feel like I ever do anything raunchy.

"It's entertainment and I believe God is OK with that."

The Destiny's Child star has also admitted that she has had to ditch her favourite diet of junk food to be able to squeeze into the saucy outfits she has become famous for.


Please. Leave God out of this. I don't want to judge her on the devout Christian bit. Please show me something in the bible that God is ok with sexy clothes and stripping on stage and i'll believe you. Until then,

Timothy 2

8:I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing.
9:I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10:but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home