Monday, February 23, 2004

In LIFE today i found out that, believe it or not, William Hung was offered a contract worth 24k. TWENTY FOUR THOUSAND. And what he did next amazes me even more, and now i have even more respect for the man. He turned down the contract. He may be taking singing lessons now, but he knows that while he is ultra popular, making a CD now would not be a good move. It wouldn't sell very well. William Hung still has his feet firmly on the ground. I really respect the man.

So far, in the blogging circles, i have discovered that there are many, many blogging styles. And this is from surfing friend's blogs as well as other friend's blogs. And i have narrowed down the blog writing styles to the following few. It is nothing personal against anybody, as the way you write your blog is probably the same as someone else out there.

I am going to write a blog entry about a pet dog dying in a few different styles. Here we go...

The News Reporter

Earlier today my pet dog died. It was at approximately 6pm. I had just reached home from school and was about to eat dinner when i found the dog dead in the balcony. I guess its time to get another dog.

The Angsty Teenager

My dog died today. Why. I want to know why. Why does the pain never stop? They say when it rains, it pours. And i really understand that phrase. My life is in a mess. I hate it. I just hate it.

The Vulgar ****

My ****ing dog died today. Why the **** did it died? **** this. I'm going to watch some ****ing TV.

The Comedian

LOL. My dog died this evening. What the hell. She was being a real bitch anyway.

The Philosopher

Life. What is life all about? This evening my dog of 3 years died. And it made me think. Life is so short. Am i really doing what i am meant to do, or am i just floating through it, like a dog? Dog's don't really have purpose. But what about me? I have to do something meaningful, or my life will be worth nothing. Just another grain of sand on the beach.

The Everyone-And-Everything-Sucks Person

This sucks. My stupid dog died. It must be because my sister forgot to feed it again. I told her so many times to feed the stupid dog. But she never learns. It'll never get into her thick head, will it? Why do i have to live with such stupid people.

More to come as i think of it. Is it funny? probably not, but i had fun writing it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home