Thursday, November 27, 2003

Whoppee! Back to work.

Reading TODAY. There's an article on molest cases. It questions whether the accused identity should be kept secret until charged. I agree. They brought up the case of that swimming instructor who was accused of molest. Parents pulled out their children from his classes, people pointed at him when they saw him and called him a molestor, all even though that he was acquitted. If his name was not revealed, his reputation wouldn't be killed.

Lets say, hypothetically, today on the way to work i lose my balance on the escalator. I put my hand behind to balance myself, and accidentally touch the boobie of a girl behind me. She screams molest, i say sorry but get dragged down to the police station. the next day the newspaper reports, "NYP attachment student accused of molest on escaltor". What would happen to me? I would be soooo dead.

My nose is red. Its not from the sunburn. Its because i scratched the sunburn out, therefore bruising my nose. I seriously look like rudolf or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home