Monday, November 24, 2003

Went to Sentosa yesterday with a few people. Got burn. Bad. I suffer when carrying my bag. Ow. But by the looks of it, if i ever go swimming again, i'll once again refuse to put sunblock/suntan cos i don't like the smell and i'm too lazy to. Then i will FEEL IT for the next few days again.

More on Sentosa. I never knew there were SO MANY beautiful girls in Singapore. Never before in my life have i seen so many beauties in bikinis at one time. Look to the left, a bikini. To the right, another one. Anywhere you turn, there's a girl in a bikini. The bikini has overtaken the one piece. Correction, the bikini has bloody thrashed the one piece. In fact, the whole of Sunday, i only saw two one-piece suits. I used to rant on bikinis. Now i realise how stupid that was. Everyone wears bikinis nowadays. Fat, skinny, pretty, ugly, all girls wear them. So i ought to keep my mouth(keyboard) shut. Its none of my business what girls wear. i just gotta concentrate on not lusting. Which i succeeded yesterday, whether you believe it or not. :P

I heard on The Morning Express that there's this little funnel thing for sale that allows girls to pee standing up. Interesting. The girls are just jealous that we guys can pee standing up, and now want to follow us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home