Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Hmm... whats up with the Friendster thingie? i'm like getting people adding me to the Friendster thingie quite often. hmm.. its an interesting thing. i got a question, tho. whats up with the Free Sex Advice ad? i don't need no sex advice. I DA MAN! yah.

I was thinking though what i've done yesterday. What i did right, what i did wrong. For the first time in a long time, i thought in detail what happened yesterday, and how i can improve today by avoiding what i did wrong yesterday. I didn't steal, i didn't murder, i didn't lie(I think), i didn't lust(most of the time), so i guess i did pretty OK yesterday. Then i realised something. I did QT for like 10 minutes in the morning. Then i didn't even THINK about God the rest of the day. Bad. Very bad. My creator. The person that died so i could live. And i don't even want to talk to him. Today i will remember him. Today i will make sure that he is in my life, in my descisions. May God be with me today. GO GOD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home